Summer 2019 is COMING Soon! Check out this years weekly themes! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us by phone or email. You can call us at 281-342-4766 (IRON) or email us at email@example.com with Attention to Dani or Tracy!
March Madness Early Bird Sales through 3-31-19 (Don’t miss out on these amazing savings!)
$1250 all inclusive summer pass
$1350 all inclusive summer pass with e.c.
$775 six consecutive week pass
$875 six consecutive week pass with e.c.
Need to know about Summer Camp 2019!
Its time to get your Children’s summer planned and organized! We are going to provide one of the “Best” Summer Programs in Fort Bend County at an affordable price! Purchasing Summer Camp in advance will save you money! Our camp fits the needs of both stay at home and working parents. Campers can be dropped off as early as 7:00am and stay as late as 5:00pm Monday through Friday. 3pm to 5pm is considered extended day hours. Our prices are so affordable that even if you miss a few weeks for vacation and have booked the whole summer you will still be saving money! Our camp is designed for ages 5 years to 13 years old! Some 4 year olds may be accepted if they are potty independent and show the capability to hang with the other kids throughout the day!
Platinum Pass with Extended Care – ($1400) The platinum pass is an all inclusive pass that purchases all eleven weeks of camp! Camp starts at 7am and goes through 5pm, Monday through Friday! The Platinum Pass starts June 10th and goes through August 23rd. The extended care is from 3pm – 5pm daily. If you don’t need or want to purchase the extended care you can purchase the Platinum Pass for ($1300)
Gold Pass with Extended Care – ($875) The Gold Pass is an all inclusive half summer pass in which you will receive 6 consecutive weeks of camp! Customers have their choice between starting June 10th and going six consecutive weeks which is considered the first half of the summer. Customers can also choose to start on July 15th and go six consecutive weeks. This is considered the second half of summer. The extended care is from 3pm – 5pm. If you don’t need or want to purchase the extended care the cost of the Gold Pass is ($775)
Weekly Pass with Extended Care – ($205 first child / $180 siblings) The weekly pass is an all inclusive pass for one week of camp. Customers may choose any week they like. We recommend looking at the themes and activities for each week to help you make your choice. The extended care is from 3pm – 5pm. If you don’t need or want to purchase the extended care the cost of the weekly pass is ($175 first child / $165 siblings)
Daily Pass with Extended Care – ($55 Per first child / $50 siblings) The daily pass is perfect for someone who just wants to occasionally drop in on camp! Camp hours are 7am – 3pm daily. Extended hours from 3pm – 5pm. If you don’t need or want to purchase the extended care the cost for the daily pass is ($45 first child / $40 siblings)
Huge Savings Opportunities – It’s simple, the more camp you purchase the “cheaper” it is! Once you do the math you will realize that buying camp in bulk is totally worth it! Even if your going to be on vacation for a few weeks it is still worth it! Check this out!
Platinum Pass with E.C. ($1400 = 38 % savings)
Platinum Pass ($1300 = 33% savings)
Gold Pass with E.C. ($875 = 30% savings)
Gold Pass ($775 = 25% savings)
What is a day or week at camp like?
- Morning Kids Boot Camp
- Daily Gymnastics
- Daily Tumbling
- Dance, Ballet, Hip-Hop, and Jazz
- Ninja Warrior
- Martial Arts
- Arts and Crafts
- Organized Games
- Cooking Electives
- Kids Leadership Training and Developmenmt
- Motivational Speakers
- Surprise Guest
- Magic Shows
- Extreme Games
- Movies (PG)
- Pizza Parties Fridays
Items from Home- Any items brought from home should be labeled with your child’s name, and they are responsible for these items at all times. Iron Cross is not responsible for lost or broken items. We discourage children from bringing cell phones, iPads, iPods, or other electronics. Please do not brink blanket or pillows to camp. Cubby spaces are small and limited, so please limit items brought from home to just the necessities. If a bag is needed, please use a small travel size bag. All items brought from home must go home each day. We do not store items overnight. Approved items or things they might want to bring.
- Lunch Kit (Monday through Thursday)
- Water Bottle (Optional-water and cups are available to everyone)
- Change of clothing and towel (Water-Day Only)
- Sun-screen (for outdoor activities) ICG Campus Only
Lunch – Campers should bring their lunch Monday through Thursday. Iron Cross will provide a Pizza Party every Friday to celebrate accomplishments of the week! (Gluten Free Pizza available upon request) Due to campers bringing their own lunch, we are not able to completely control food allergens that your child could be exposed to. If your child has a food allergy, please let our Management Staff know so that we can do our best to monitor any possible situation. If your child is unable to eat pizza, please bring their lunch on all days. We do not have refrigerators or microwaves for camp; please plan lunch accordingly.
Snacks – We have a morning and afternoon snack time each day. Students are welcome to bring a snack from home, or we have snack items available for purchase. Many students leave money in envelopes or purchase Iron Cross Gift Cards that our front desk will keep track of for you. The cost of items purchased can be anywhere from .25 cents to $2.50. If you have questions regarding the number or kinds of snacks your child can purchase please ask our front office staff.
Water-Days – Water Days will be every other week, weather permitting. We encourage all children to participate but will provide other activities if your child doesn’t want to get wet. Water Days are busy, so to keep it fun and organized please remember the following.
- Campers should come dressed in their swim gear, with sunscreen already applied.
- Bring a change of clothing in a plastic bag, including: Shirt, pants, or shorts, and under garments (the plastic bag will be used for wet clothing)
- Label everything with your child name
- Dates for water days (tbd)
Safety & Security –
- All Parents, Legal Guardians, and care takers whom will be dropping off and picking up campers will need to give us a copy of your Drivers-License or Valid ID so that we can keep a record of whom is picking up your children. If we do not know you, we will ask for your ID daily upon pick-up to match it with our records.
- All Platinum and Gold Campers will receive a card for sign-in and sign-out each day. Please remember to bring your card each day and leave it with the front office, as this is how we account for who is at camp that day. When you pick up your child, please take the card with you for use the next day.
- All other campers will be asked to sign in at the front office each day. Please be sure to leave a valid phone number so we can reach you in case of emergency.
- If an adult other than yourself will be picking up your child, we will need their full name in advance as well as a copy of their drivers license.
- Safety in our facility in our main priority. Our staff does routine safety checks on all equipment to assure the safety of our campers. If you ever see a safety concern, please notify our management immediately. We appreciate feedback.
- Throughout the summer we do conduct routine fire drills. All campers must participate and be evacuated from the building during these times.
- In the event of inclement weather, the gym will monitor the weather and take appropriate actions. Should there be a need to take shelter, we will use the interior restrooms and foam pits, covered with matts.
Safe Sport USAG Guidelines / Resources
ICG is a proud member of USA Gymnastics. To provide a safe environment for all ICG members and staff, we follow the USA Gymnastics Safe Sport Guidelines, and the following ICG Safety Procedures.
- All Fulltime ICG Employees are a professional member of USA Gymnastics. They get their certifications through USA Gymnastics as well as criminal background checks which must be renewed annually.
- ICG does our own independent background checks on all staff members.
- ICG provides on going behind the scenes training to all employees for correct spotting techniques, appropriate verbal interactions, providing encouragement and praise, professionalism, etc.. We train both Hard Skills and Soft Skills to our employees.
- Students are monitored at all times, and two staff and/or an adult must be present anytime a student is on the premises. This includes normal hours of operation and also anytime their are private lessons going on outside normal hours of operation.
- ICG uses social media to communicate ICG Events and Team information through ICG approved social media accounts. Use of personal social media accounts between ICG Staff members/coaches and students is not permitted. This includes Facebook, Twitter, Snap Chat, Instagram, texting, or any other form of social media.
- ICG is a mandatory reporter in compliance with USA Gymnastics Safe Sport Policy.
- A link to the full version of the USA Gymnastics Safe Sport Policy is below.
- Safe Sport Policy
ICG Safety Rules in the GYM
- No Running
- No food or drinks in the gym
- Tell a coach or staff member if you need to use the bathroom
- Stay with your assigned group
- Hands to yourself and use kind words
- If something is to high or hard, ask your coach to help
- No flipping that hasn’t been approved by your coach
- No sitting or standing on equipment
- Look before you leap
- Remember to safety fall (coaches will teach this technique to campers)
Sick Policy / Medications
Please use the following guidelines when determining if your child is too ill for camp:
- If your child has fever, they must be fever free for 24 hours to return
- If your child has an unexplained rash, please have it looked at by their physician, and supply a note from the physician, indicating your child has been cleared to return to the gym
- If your child is vomiting or has diarrhea, they must be FREE of any episodes for 24 hours before returning to camp
- If your child has head lice, they will need to be treated and free from nits and live bugs prior to returning to camp. Please notify us immediately so we can take appropriate precautions to prevent the spread of lice.
- All medications must be in the original container and kept at the front desk with your child’s name and instructions for use.
Our disciplinary procedures have been outlined below. The coaches will also verbally go over the rules with the kids. In case of an ongoing disruptive pattern, a parent conference and disciplinary action may be necessary. Iron Cross must protect the interest of the campers and their ability to be in a fun and safe environment.
- The camper will be verbally warned and asked to correct the behavior in a nice and respectful manner.
- The camper will be asked to sit out for five minutes to think about their misbehavior and about how they are going to correct it.
- If the camper repeats the behavior, the coach will inform our management whom will inform the parent about the behavior and the camper may be asked to sit out or even go home for the remainder of the day.
- If the behavior continues, a formal meeting between parent and our management will be scheduled to discuss strategies for correcting the behavior of the camper. (Our hearts become invested and we really do want to help and find out “why” this is going on)
- If nothing else works, we reserve the right to suspend or expel the camper from our program without a refund.
Check out details on each weeks Summer Camp Themes! This year will be our “BEST YET”! Have Fun, Stay Fit, Be Active!
Week 1. – (June 10th – 15th) Fiesta Party week!
Week 2. -(June 17th – 21st) Games and More!
Week 3. -(June 24th – 28th) Mystery week!
Week 4. -(July 1st – 5th) Party in the USA!
Week 5. -(July 8th – 12th) Lets play Ball!
Week 6. -(July 15th – 19th) Carnival week!
Week 7. -(July 22nd – 26th) Olympic week!
Week 8. -(July 29th – Aug 2nd) Mad Science week!
Week 9. -(August 5th – 9th) ICG Survivor week!
Week 10. -(Aug 12th – 16th) ICG’s got talent week!
Week 11. -(Aug 19th – 23rd) Coaches vs Kids week!
Check out our short videos from last years camp weeks!